FREE SHIPPING! - The Preparedness Seeds Herbs Bucket provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket 10 popular culinary herb varieties that will produce enough herbs to spice up your food storage meals in hard times!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year's planting.
• Basil, Genovese - 3527 Seeds
• Basil, Lemon Basil - 3527 Seeds
• Chives - 4409 Seeds
• Garlic Chives - 1058 Seeds
• Cilantro, Slow Bolting - 529 Seeds
• Dill, Bouquet - 3527 Seeds
• Oregano, Italian - 31,747 Seeds
• Parsley, Dark Green Italian Flat-leaf - 3175 Seeds
• Sage, Broad Leaved - 564 Seeds
• Thyme, Common - 22,046 Seeds
10 seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket. Plants a large herb garden. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties Harvested seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Q. There are 9 growing zones in the country, will these seeds grow in my zone?
A. Growing zones are for perennials (ie plants that you only plant once and come back every year). Garden plants are all annuals and therefore zones don't apply. For annuals, you make zonal adjustments by when you plant, for example you would plant in Arizona before you would plant in Michigan.
No Comments Found