FREE SHIPPING! - The Preparedness Seeds Everlasting Garden Bucket provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
• Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
• Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
• Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
• Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
• Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
• Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
• Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
• Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
• Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
• Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
• Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
• Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
• Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
• Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
• Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
• Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
16 large seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket. Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets. Harvested seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection. Complete planting instructions included. Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Q. There are 9 growing zones in the country, will these seeds grow in my zone?
A. Growing zones are for perennials (ie plants that you only plant once and come back every year). Garden plants are all annuals and therefore zones don't apply. For annuals, you make zonal adjustments by when you plant, for example you would plant in Arizona before you would plant in Michigan.
No Comments Found