The CAVE by Snugpak is a spacious and functional 4 person tent. Constructed out of the same high end fabrics and components as well as utilizes the DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors that have made our other tents so well-known and respected. Unlike the Scorpion 2, Scorpion 3 and the Bunker, the Cave is not a Fly-First Pitch type Design. Due to its size and design the Inner Tent needs to be set up first and then the fly, if desired. The Cave has two access doors and when the Fly is used, each access door has a vestibule. Note, each vestibule is different. One has a single zip centered, the other has two zips which can create a nice wind blocked entrance if only one portion is used to gain access.
- Spacious-Functional 4 Person Tent
- Flysheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Inner Tent: Constructed of 190t Nylon with a 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors - All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 2 Door / 5 Vents
- ll seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Y Stakes (25 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations, the glue is not included in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
- Color: Olive
- Dimensions: 134" x 89"
- Center Height: 49"
- Trail Weight: 9.4lb (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight: 10.4lb (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
No Comments Found