How We Build Them
Ultimate System Bug Out Bags are professional grade survival systems designed by Survivalists for Survivalists. Ultimate System's proprietary survival systems are NTOA approved as well as FEMA and NATO compliant. You can find them in service in all branches of the US Military as well as the Department of Homeland Security.
Ultimate System's Bug Out Bags are built from the ground up, from quality tested brand-name items, with the operator in mind.
All of our Bug-Out Bag Systems are built with double and triple redundancy on "mission critical" items like water, fire and shelter.
All Ultimate System Bug Out Bags are designed and packed in America. They are hand packed and tested on the Survivalist Ranch, located at the mouth of the Appalachian Trail in the North Georgia Mountains. We have been America's best built, best selling and best backed bug out bags since 2008!
Although we have a lot of bug out bags to choose from, there are 6 gear levels, which means there really only 6 bug out bags to choose from once you choose the pack setup or Class of your bag. Simply choose the pack setup that you like, then choose an equipment level.
1. We build Our Bug out bags using nine different backpacks. (How cool is That?)
2. Each backpack setup represents a "class" of bug out bags.
3. Each class is labeled phonetically as follows:
- Alpha Class - Small - NcStar Assault Pack
- Bravo Class - Medium - NcStar 3 Day Assault Pack
- Delta Class - Medium Condor Convoy Pack
- Foxtrot Class - Medium - Eberlestock - High Speed Tactical Pack
- Echo Class - Large - Condor - 125 3 Day Assault Pack
- Sierra Class - Large - Eberlestock - V69 Destroyer Pack
- Tango Class - Extra Large - Eberlestock V90 Battleship Pack
- Ultra Class - Extra Large - Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack
- Zulu Class -Extra Large - Eberlestock J79 SkyCrane II Pack
- Alpha Class (Mixed Levels 1,2,3,4)
- Bravo Class (Equipment Levels 1,2,3,4)
- Delta Class (Equipment Levels 1,2,3,4)
- Foxtrot Class (Equipment Levels 2,3,4)
- Echo Class (Equipment Levels 3,4,5,6)
- Sierra Class (Equipment Levels 4,5,6)
- Tango Class (Equipment Levels 4,5,6)
- Ultra Class (Equipment Levels 4,5,6)
- Zulu Class (Equipment Levels 4,5,6)
5. (Important) Equipment levels are the same regardless of which backpack class you choose.
6. Meaning, an Echo Class level 3, has the exact same equipment as a Zulu Class level 3.
7. Equipment levels contain seven sections, or Corekits.
8. Corekits grow in size and price the higher the level.
- Packs & Pouches Corekit (Alpha, Bravo, Delta, Foxtrot, Echo, Sierra, Tango, Ultra, Zulu)
- Water & Rations (Levels 1,2,3,4,5)
- Knife & Tools (Levels 1,2,3,4,5)
- Lights & Energy (Levels 1,2,3,4,5)
- Shelter & Warmth (Levels 1,2,3,4,5)
- First Aid & Hygiene (Levels 1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Survival Corekit (Levels 1,2,3,4,5,6)
|Class / Backpack Setup||Go Bags
|Shop Alpha Class Bags||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Delta Class Bags||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Foxtrot Class Bags||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Bravo Class Bags||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Echo Class Bags||N/A|
|Shop Sierra Class Bags||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Tango Class Bags||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Ultra Class Bags||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Shop Zulu Class Bags||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Gear Level - 1 - Go bags, Car bags & BOB Starter kits.
Gear Level - 2 - Get Home Bags - bags designed for A-B bug out missions
Gear Level - 3 - 72 Hour Bags - These bags are easily converted for longer missions
Gear Level - 4 - Tactical Bags - Offers permanent shelter and additional tools
Gear Level - 5 - Tactical Bags and Long Range Patrol Bags (all you need for an extended mission)
Gear Level - 6 - Long Range Patrol Bags (walk into the woods and never return)
There are no products in this section