(Battery Unit Only, Panels Sold Separately)
With the whole package weighing in at under 40 lbs, it’s portable enough to take wherever you want to go. Without any noise, gas or harmful emissions, the Humless L-1500 Solar Powered Generator provides power on demand that is quiet and safe enough to use inside your home, car or even your tent. Capturing power with or using power from your Humless Sentinel couldn’t be easier- just plug it in and switch it on!
The most versatile longest lasting portable power system with backup/ups features on the market. What Makes This System Different New Advanced LFP (LiFePO4) Battery Technology with 1.3kWh (100ah) of Battery Power
• Up to 2500 Charge Cycles - 700% Increase in the number of times the battery can be charged over a typical system that uses sealed lead acid AGM technology.
• Ability to utilize up to 100% power stored in the battery without causing a drastic reduction in the battery's life and allowing you to power your applications for much longer.
• 50% Reduction in weight compared to similar system. More portable and easier to move. Pure Sine Wave AC Output
• 1500 Watts of pure sine wave output to power your most critical applications without issue.
• When the power goes out the system will automatically and seemliness turn on. Easy to Set-Up and Use
• Turn the system on with the power buttons to run and you want. Multiple Outputs to Plug In and Run Various Devices
• 2 Standard AC wall plug outlets / 4 USB Outputs / 12 Volt DC Cigarette Socket and Anderson Multiple Battery Charging Options
• Wall Plug AC / Ability to plug in Solar/Wind or Generator DC Common Uses
• Emergency backup - Power for lights, appliances, communications and much more
• Off-grid portable power source that can be carried on foot or transported in a car during a natural disaster or emergency.
• Power source for camping, hunting or outdoor activities, making them safer and more enjoyable.
• Provides the capacity to power communications, lighting and electronic entertainment devices without hauling or storing gasoline, and no dangerous fumes.
• Silent operation ensures that its use will not negatively impact others
- Internal Lithium Battery Pack: 50A/h (600W/h) .6 Kwh
- Minimum Charge Time: 3.0 Hours
- Charge Retention: 1 Year
- Integrated Inverter: 120V AC Pure Sine Wave, 1500W Continuous, 2000W Peak (5ms Peak)
- Integrated Charge Controller: Maximum of 40A charging current from AC and DC circuitry
- Combined Charge to the internal battery from the AC Charging Circuitry: 25A @ 14.6V DC
- Max DC output Current: 30A @12V DC
- Max DC Input Current: 15A @ 12V-50V DC
Width: 14.75 inches (374.65 mm) Weight: 38 lb (17.21 kg)
Two Modes: Pass-Through Mode and Normal Mode
PASS-THROUGH MODE: When the L-1500 is connected to an AC and/or DC source and is still powering another device through the output, the power is passed directly to the device being powered. Using the regular 120V AC input, such as from a wall outlet, the L-1500 allows a maximum of 15A input on the AC side. While in Pass-Through Mode, the display scree will read PA:SS.
NORMAL MODE: The maximum AC input while in normal mode is 12A. The output to the battery from the L-1500 circuitry is charging at 25A at 14.6V. Regardless of how much current is connected, it is safety-limited to 25A total input to the battery from all inputs. The display screen will show a flashing battery symbol showing the percentage charged, as well as the charge time, until it reaches 00:01. At this point, the unit may take up to 20 minutes to balance the charge of the cells for optimal battery performance and overall life. When the unit is completely finishes the charging cycle, the display screen will read FU:LL.
AC: 110V-120V 50-60Hz - Anderson Power Pole: 3 sets of ports, total of 15A limit using 12V-50V DC input
The L-1500 will output 1500W continuously for roughly 15 minutes. The AC output has been limited to 15A. As an added safety feature, the L-1500 AC output will run at 1599W for 5 seconds before decreasing the output to 1500W. Wheat grinders and washing machines require a higher peak for several milliseconds while the device regulates to its operating wattage within the 1500W range. The L-1500 also governs the power output to protect against internal heat build-up that may harm the components and battery.
AC: 110V-220V 50-60Hz; two outlets share a combined total current limit of 1500W, with 2000W peak for less than 5 milliseconds, GFI Protected USB: 4 USB outlets, each capable of 3A at 5V DC, with a shared total current limit of 8A (40W Max Output)
Anderson Power Poles: 2 sets of poles with a total of 20A @ 12V DC shared current limit (240W Max Output)
DC: 12V Cigarette lighter Adapter, capable of 10A output (120W Max Output)
The L-1500 will accept voltages from 12V to 50V at a total of no more than 15A. The L-1500 may be charged with AC input and DC input at the same time with a total of 40A going into the battery. The charge time is estimated at about 2 hours. The L-1500 is equipped with a safety fuse that will cut off any voltage that exceeds the DC 50V limit and will reset once the voltage is within the 12V-50V range. Windmills, solar panels and kinetic energy converters are all excellent DC input sources, provided the voltage range is maintained.
General Charge times to Restore a totally discharged L-1500 generator with good day of sun Sun!
1 unit 100 watt Foldable Solar Panel in bundle below @ 11 to 14 Hours
2 unit 100 watt Foldable Solar Panels in bundle below @ 7 to 10 Hours
3 unit 100 watt Foldable Solar Panels in bundle below @ 4 to 6
Anderson Power Poles: The L-1500 is equipped with versatile Anderson Power Pole inputs. A maximum of 20A can pass through the Anderson Power Pole outputs. Homemade or non-standard Anderson Power Pole devices will void the warranty.
Cigarette Adapter: At a maximum of 10A, the L-1500 can power many DC 12V devices commonly used in cars with the Cigarette Lighter Adapter. The 10A limit can be combined with Anderson Power Pole limit of 20A, giving a total of 30A of DC output.
High Output USB: The L-1500 comes equipped with 4 USB ports. Each port can carry a maximum of 3A at 5V DC, but the combined amperage of the 4 USB ports cannot exceed 8A. The USB ports will self-regulate to evenly provide the devices connected with the highest healthy charge possible.
Battery Storage and Ratings
Internal Lithium Battery Pack: 50A/h (600W/h) Capacity
Cycle Life: 2000 Cycles
Minimum Charge Time: 3.0 Hours
Charge Retention: 1 Year
Integrated Inverter: 120V AC Pure Sine Wave, 1500W Continuous, 2000W Peak (5ms Peak)
Integrated Charge Controller: Maximum of 40A charging current from AC and DC circuitry combined
Charge to the internal battery from the AC Charging Circuitry: 25A @ 14.6V DC
Max DC output Current: 30A @12V DC
Max DC Input Current: 15A @ 12V-50V DC
12V DC - 50A/h - Lithium-Based Chemistry